Serialogical was created as a joint enterprise initiative between the public and private sectors. Its aim is to bring leading edge academic research to the commercial business which will then design and develop Serialisation software solutions.
We have a breadth of Commercial and Academic knowledge spanning the Pharmaceutical industry, Software engineering, Systems architecture, Integration and Information, Cyber and Network Security.
Our collaborative innovation and research team made up of representatives from Academia, Serialogical and other commercial companies is currently investigating and developing a wide range of exciting opportunities including Blockchain, AI, RFID, Data Analytics, IoT and PKI together with their application to the Pharmaceutical industry.
Serialogical offers solutions and services to the small to medium size manufacturers, packaging organisations, wholesalers and pharmacists to get up to speed quickly and effectively with Serialisation including the EU and UK Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD).
- Software approved by SecurMed to access the UK NMVO for prescription drug verification and decommissioning.
- Developers in DataMatrix and RFID software for labelling and tracking solutions.
- Well-versed in European legislation, regulatory requirements, contractual obligations and data standards supporting the EU FMD.
- Expert in the processes, services and organisations across Europe which form the basis of product pack registration and verification to ensure manufacturers, parallel distributors, CMOs, CPOs, Wholesalers and Pharmacists maintain the authenticity of medicines across supply chains.
- Bespoke software solutions to enable organisations to generate serial numbers which meet the randomisation and uniqueness criteria set by the EU and adhere to NIST standards.